Thanks for visiting our blog.

May God bless you as He has richly blessed us!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jan 5

The girls were passing time while I was getting dinner ready and I thought it was interesting that this is what they came up with to do with Dominos. I must say, I don't think I would have thought of that. They said my Dad showed them. I would have naturally made snakes and then knocked them down. They were very excited that they got them stacked that high without knocking them over. Quite an accomplishment since they were crawling all around them trying to get the dominos from each other first. I didn't like the picture I had with them together because the focus was off so I'm posting one of each of them...does this make up for Jan 2 when I forgot to take a picture??? I think so.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Such innovative girls :-)

Cheryl said...

Such beautiful girls, Laurie. It was wonderful spending the day with you yesterday! The day was such a blessing!!