OK. Today's picture is lacking somewhat. The coloring is pretty bad but it was the end of the night and I was on my way to bed when I realized that I never took a picture that day. So I tried to think of something creative to take a picture of. This was the best I could come up with...but it's some what significant. These are pictures that the girls have been painting with some watercolor paints they got for Christmas. It's very exciting for me to see them finally painting nice. Em used to always mix all the colors and everything would be a green/brown color so I put paints on the off limits list for quite some time. Now that they are in school and paint there some times, I thought I would give it a try again. I was so pleased with the outcome. So....we will definitely have more painting sessions going on. As you can see....rainbows are very popular in our house.
Thanks for visiting our blog.
May God bless you as He has richly blessed us!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment